Saturday, September 11, 2010

DAWN of the UNDEAD

The latest issue of The Writer magazine showed up in the mail this week. The titles of several articles were on the cover, one of which caught my immediate attention. DAWN of the UNDEAD Zombies are the next BIG thing in fiction; an award winning writer tells how to bring them to life.

For seven or eight months now, I've been laughing at myself and feeling like a fool for choosing to base part two of Sunder (part two is the really big part) on the Romero zombie formula. Then here comes this article pointing out the fact that I have somehow managed to stumble into the hot new genre of zombie fiction. Having stumbled there, I guess I better recover my balance and write the best damn part two I can.

BTW, I finished the first draft of chapter two today. No zombies yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment